Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Oh May, Oh My!

May has come (and gone!)  Here are some of the things we did last month.  I am still trying to get the hang of working/momming again - hence the reason for the absent posts (and the title)!  I am hoping to be organized with it all again soon, but summer is already shaping up to be quite busy (so no promises!)

All three of them are growing like weeds.  It was quite cold for May around here so they have been forced to wear their winter clothes a little longer than I would have liked.  Since it's raining all of the time, I guess we can blame the shortness of their pants on the fact that we actually have been "expecting a flood".

School is out for summer! Trent is officially a 2nd grader!! He had a great first grade year. He is reading above grade level and excelling at math and other subjects too. It's still so amazing to me the transformation from (almost) 2 years ago. He's doing so well and we are so very proud of him!




Stylin' Baby

Mother's Day at the Zoo (A Pham Family Tradition)

Jake and Cousins Chloe and Trent (waiting for the Zoo train)

Riding the train

Big 2nd Grader!!

Monkeys at the Zoo!

First Mother's Day w/ Ella

Night Out! (Accenture Spring Formal)

Bathing Beauty

I call this her Shirley Temple impression

Still loving the saucer!

No comments:

Post a Comment