Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Out of the Mouth of Jake

Jake is a pretty funny guy, he's always said some really funny things.  I wanted to capture some of the things he's said recently...

About Ella:
(when Ella was born, he said to his grandma) "She's so cute, she looks just like me!"

"Mommy, Ella is my sweetheart"

"what I like best about Ella is that she toots... hee hee hee"

"Mommy, Ella will be a girl when she grows up, right?" (me: Ella is a girl now Jake), "Oh, she just has a boy haircut then?!"

"Ella is so cute, when I grow up I'm going to marry her." (John: that's not legal in most states Jake)

About Mommy:
(background: Jake has always had some kind of strange fixation with my hair. Since he could talk he would tell me how much he prefers me to wear my hair down)... "Mommy, you look beautiful today!" (me: Thank you sweetheart!) "Mommy, I like your hair that way... not like when it's in a pony tail" (me: ok, Jake) "Mommy, why do you wear your hair in a pony tail anyway?" (me: because mommy is busy and it's easier honey) "Well, I don't like it when you wear your hair in a pony tail" (me: duly noted Jake!)

Jake Age 4

No comments:

Post a Comment