Weight: 14 lbs. 13.5 ozs (less than 3%)
Height: 27 1/4 inches (45%)
Head: 43 1/2 cm (25%)
Here are some things Ella is doing now:
- Started rolling all the way over and over again (traveling quickly by rolling)
- Can sit up from laying down (pulls on things or rolls to her side to get up)
- Trying to get on her knees and pull up to her knees on some toys
- Sleeps on her tummy
- Says "ma ma" and "na na"
- Says "nai nai" when tired (for night night)
- "Sings" very loudly (in church or when someone else is singing)
- Makes the "milk" sign for something to drink and (a form of) "all done" (slaps her hand on the tray)
- Turns the pages of her books as we read
- Still no teeth!!
- Has crazy hair that looks like a baby bird - in a mohawk pattern on the top of her head!
- Eating all veggies and fruit with cereal (rice and oatmeal) and just started Yogurt. Still very sensitive to texture (can't stand any chunks yet!)
- Very interested in moving around all the time, but other than rolling a lot, she can't get anywhere just yet. This usually results in a lot of squirming (when in my arms), or screaming (when on the floor)!
- Still getting up at least one time during the night
|active on her tummy|
|eating yogurt! yummy!|
|loving the swing at the park|